1. Submit a DD Form 2535 to The Secretary of the Air Force, Public Affairs (SAF/PA) for military aerial support approval via theSAF/PA website. This will start the process to obtain event approval. Hint: use the "New Requests" icon.
2. Coordinate with Public Affairs office of individual ACC units for aircraft static display or flyover support. Hint: use the "Find an Aircraft" icon.
3. Submit F-22 Demonstration Team requests to ACC Aerial Events schedulers.
4. Read the ACC Single-Ship Demonstration Team and Heritage Flight Support Manual detailing your responsibilities as a sponsor.
5. Check the ACC schedule your event will appear when approved.
6. Once approved and scheduled by ACC Aerial Events, fulfill the requirements of the support manual in conjunction with the assigned unit(s).
7. Obtain required aircraft support equipment to support your approved USAF assets.
8. Contact ACC Aerial Events with any changes/updates (date changes, ability to support, etc.).
Point of Contact
HQ ACC/A3TA, Aerial Events Branch, 205 Dodd Blvd., Ste. 101, Langley AFB, VA 23665-2789. E-mail:email@example.com. Commercial: 757-764-8346; DSN 574-8346.