- Review the AF 2010 Infrastructure Energy Plan for actions, goals and metrics
- Comply with the ACC Facility Energy Policy: leadership actions, standards and guidelines
- Hold effective quarterly Energy Management Steering Group meetings; drive sound energy decisions
- Support your Facility Manager's energy conservation initiatives; share your "Power of One" ideas with them
- Report unnecessary outside lighting and landscape irrigation to your Facility Manager or Base Energy Manager
- Review and comply with the fuel planning guidance in your aircraft.
- Continue to focus on the culture change of making every drop of fuel count; maximize your training for every gallon of aviation fuel.
- Comply with established Federal mandates and AFI 23-302 guidance
- Support your local leadership actions, standards, guidelines and fuel conservation initiatives; share your "Power of One" ideas with them