1. Submit a DD Form 2535 to The Secretary of the Air Force, Public Affairs (SAF/PA) for military aerial support approval via the SAF/PA website. This will start the process to obtain event approval. DD 2535 must be submitted and approved by 1 July the year prior to the year of the airshow. Hint: use the "New Requests" icon.
2. Coordinate with Public Affairs office of individual ACC units for aircraft static display or flyover support. Hint: use the "Find an Aircraft" icon.
3. Submit ACC Single Ship Demonstration Team requests to ACC Aerial Events schedulers.
4. Read the ACC Single-Ship Demonstration Team and Heritage Flight Support Manual located on main page detailing your responsibilities as a sponsor.
5. We will announce Single-Ship Demo/HF Team schedules at ICAS for the next year.
6. Once approved and scheduled by ACC Aerial Events, fulfill the requirements of the support manual in conjunction with the assigned unit(s).
7. Obtain required aircraft support equipment to support your approved USAF assets.
8. Contact ACC Aerial Events with any changes/updates (date changes, ability to support, etc.).
Point of Contact
HQ ACC/A3TA, Aerial Events Branch, 205 Dodd Blvd., Ste. 101, Langley AFB, VA 23665-2789. A3TA Email Commercial: 757-764-8346; DSN 574-8346.