The Air Combat Command F-16 Viper Demonstration Team at Shaw Air Force Base, S.C., performs precision aerial maneuvers to demonstrate the unique capabilities of one of the Air Force's premier multi-role fighters — the F-16 Fighting Falcon. The team also works with the Air Force Heritage Flight Foundation to create a unique demonstration of the U.S. Air Force's past and present, exhibiting the professional qualities the Air Force develops in the people who fly, maintain and support these aircraft.
Maj. Garret Schmitz
MSgt Brandon Baden
Email: F-16 Viper Demo Team Email
The team's F-16CM Fighting Falcon, affectionately known as the "Viper," is a single-seat, multi-role fighter with the ability to switch between an air-to-ground and an air-to-air role at the touch of a button. With its lightweight frame and powerful General Electric engine generating 31,000 pounds of thrust, the F-16 can fly at speeds in excess of Mach 2.
-2020 Demo Team and HF Support Manual
- Policy for Pyrotechnics with ACC Aircraft
- ACC Airshow Risk Assessment Guide
- 2020 ICAS Shooter in Charge List (to be used with ACC Aircraft)
- USAF Thunderbirds
-USAFA ACC Profiles
- additional Approved Warbirds (approved list in AFI 10-1004)
- HAF A3 Aerial Event Message
- ACC A3 Aerial Events Message 2019
- NDI Lab Directory for JOAP
Connect with ACC Aerial Events!
Follow us on Social Media below