The Air Combat Command F-16 Viper Demonstration Team at Shaw AFB, S.C., performs precision aerial maneuvers to demonstrate the unique capabilities by one of the Air Force's premier multi-role fighters, the F-16 Fighting Falcon. The team also works with the Air Force Heritage flight, exhibiting the professional qualities the Air Force develops in the people who fly, maintain and support these aircraft.
2019 F-16 Team
F-16 Demo Pilot
MSgt Chris Schneider
The F-16 Fighting Falcon is a single-seat, multi-mission fighter with the ability to switch from an air-to-ground to air-to-air role at the touch of a button. With its lightweight airframe and powerful General Electric engine generating 31,000 pounds of thrust, the F-16 can fly at speeds in excess of Mach 2. F-16 Factsheet
Link to F-16 Demo media link
- 2019 Demo Team and HF Support Manual
- Policy for Pyrotechnics with ACC Aircraft
- 2018 ICAS Shooter in Charge List (to be used with ACC Aircraft)
- USAF Thunderbirds
- additional Approved Warbirds (approved list in AFI 10-1004)
- ACC A3 Approval Matrix
- ACC A3 Aerial Events Message 2018
- NDI Lab Directory for JOAP
Connect with ACC Aerial Events!
Follow us on Social Media below